Your new company
Our client is one of the largest providers of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals, small and medium enterprises in Australasia.
Your new role
The opportunity is within the Business Advisory division in Albury Wodonga. We are seeking a professional and motivated Accountant who is ready to make an impact.
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Produce financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies
- Contribute to our virtual CFO offering, supporting the outsourcing of finance functions for clients
- Prepare cash flow forecasts to help clients plan their cash-based transactions to meet their financial commitment
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 6 months of accounting experience, ideally in medium to large accounting environments
- You are either studying towards or have completed your CA or CPA
- Be local to Albury Wodonga Greater Region
What you'll get in return
You’ll have the opportunity to be trained, mentored and coached by a team of experienced senior managers and partners, you’ll be exposed to developing real client contacts and growing your ability to nurture excellent professional relationships, making a real impact for clients and their businesses.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2537893