Your new company
Our client is seeking 7 experienced in-bound Customer Service Consultants to support clients with financial management and administration in Bendigo.
Your new role
Your new position will require you to manage inbound calls with below but not limited responsibilities:
- Ensure effective communication and appropriately tailored consultation to the clients including clients with disabilities.
- Provide clients with information and consultation in their financial affairs, payments and position when requested.
- Able to work with rotating rooster
- Complies with legislation, policies, work instructions, KPI’s.
- Liaises with internal stake holders to transfer / resolve callers enquiries.
- Builds and maintain strong relationships with all key internal and external stake holders
- Record all events and communications with clients and stake holders
- Recommendations to supervisor about how to manage risks
- To keep informed the management about achievements, plans, issues, challenges
- Able to solve problems and make decisions with minimal guidance
Full Position Description is available.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in the role you will need to have demonstrated the following:
- Experience in a busy customer service and team-based environment
- Well-developed communications skills (Written and Verbal)
- Minimum 40 words per minute typing speed with high accuracy
- Competent financial literacy and understanding of simple budgets
- Basic computer literacy including competent use of MS office
- Understanding and experience dealing with clients with a disability
- Have permanent, unrestricted working rights in Australia
What you'll get in return
As a member of the team, you will be working with a group of passionate, like-minded individuals and you will be given higher responsibility to work independently. This is an opportunity to join a team that will help achieve your career goals by encouraging professional and personal growth.
- $57000 to $58000 + Super
- Monday to Friday work
- Remote work flexibility (under covid restrictions)
- Professional development
- Ongoing training & career development opportunities
- Three weeks fully paid training
Based in the city of Bendigo, it offers a relaxed regional lifestyle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now’’ or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, if you have referrals who may be interested in this role, please refer them to me. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted. At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2553903