CONGRATULATIONS to all the finalists in the 2017 Bendigo Cup Style Stakes competition!
From our initial entrants, we introduced you to the top 100.
Then, Bendigo Advertiser readers helped cut down the finalists to the top 50, the top 20 and the top 10, before voting for a winner.
We are thrilled to announce the winner is Danielle Rosewall of Bendigo!
She wins a set of digital racing binoculars valued at $700 from Bendigo Camera House.
In second place is Stephen Stuart of Eaglehawk.
He receives a $200 spa treatment from Endota Spa Bendigo.
The Bendigo Advertiser will be in touch with how you can collect your prizes.
Thanks to everyone who cast their vote!
More Style Stakes coverage:
- See all the hopefuls in the 2017 Style Stakes competition
- Style Stakes 2017: The top 100
- Look who made the top 50 in the 2017 Style Stakes competition
- The top 20 in the 2017 Style Stakes competition
- See the final 10 in the 2017 Style Stakes competition