YOU voted for your favourite looks – now see who made the top 50 in the 2017 Bendigo Cup Style Stakes competition!
We’ve cut down the gallery based on your choices.
See who made the made it into the top 50.
Remember to scroll down and vote for the person you think should win, to ensure they stay through to the next round.
The top 20 will be announced on Friday, November 10.
Scroll down for other key dates and the Style Stakes competition terms and conditions.
And make sure you vote for your favourite here:
The winners will be decided by public vote on the Bendigo Advertiser website from Friday, November 3.
First prize is a set of digital racing binoculars valued at $700 from Bendigo Camera House.
A runner-up will receive a $200 spa treatment from Endota Spa Bendigo.
MORE BENDIGO CUP PHOTOS, COVERAGE:
Wednesday, November 1: People can enter the 2017 Style Stakes competition by having their photo taken at the marquee at the Bendigo Cup
Friday, November 3: Voting opens online at bendigoadvertiser.com.au for the top 100
Tuesday, November 7: The top 50 will be announced and voting will continue on the website
Friday, November 10: The top 20 will be announced and voting will continue on the website
Monday, November 13: The top 10 will be announced and voting will continue at the website
Wednesday, November 15: Voting closes at noon, with the winners announced shortly after
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Entry into The Bendigo Advertiser Style Stakes Competition
1. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winners.
2. Entry is open to Vic residents over the age of 18 years only, excluding employees of The Bendigo Advertiser, the competition / event employees and their immediate family.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of eligibility. In the event that an entrant cannot provide satisfactory proof, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify the entrant.
4. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
5. The winner will be the person with the most number of votes received via the online poll. The runner up will be the person who receives the second most votes via the online poll.
6. Voting will open on November 3 and will close at 5pm on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.
7. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. Any unclaimed prizes will be placed in a random draw to take place 02/01/2018 at The Bendigo Advertiser, 67-71 Williamson Street, Bendigo, 3552 by a representative of The Bendigo Advertiser.
8. The winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, or interrupted communications, unavailable network servers or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
10. If this competition is not capable of running or being completed as planned for any reason, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, recommence, modify or suspend the competition.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with the competition.
12. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.
13. Permit number is not required for this promotion in Victoria.