Residents unharmed in Strathfieldsaye house fire

RESIDENTS of a Strathfieldsaye home were lucky to escape unharmed after the roof of the house caught alight yesterday.

Police said emergency services were called to the house, following reports of an electrical fault, shortly after 4pm.

Fire crews entered the house and extinguished the blaze.

Police last night could not confirm the exact cause of the fire, pending further investigations.

Police are not treating the fire as suspicious.

Smartphone
Tablet - Narrow
Tablet - Wide
Desktop