- #GreatVic Bike Ride day one and two | Your photos
- #GreatVic Bike Ride day three | Your photos
- #GreatVic Bike Ride day four | Your photos
- #GreatVic Bike Ride day five | Your photos
- Great Victorian Bike Ride arrives in Bendigo | Photos
More than 3000 cyclists set off from Victoria Park on Sunday, November 29, for the Great Victorian Bike Ride.
While the event officially kicked off on Saturday with a rest day, the 533km, nine-day ride, will stick to the Central Goldfields, ending in Bendigo on December 6.
Are you taking part in the event? We’d love to see your photos – use #GreatVic on Instagram and Twitter, find us on Facebook or email email@example.com