***SCROLL DOWN TO VOTE***
Voting is now open in the 2015 Bendigo Advertiser and Jools for Jim Style Stakes.
We’ve selected the top 100 (in no particular order) out of all entrants photographed at the Bendigo Cup and now it’s your turn.
Click through the gallery below and then choose your favourite.
ALL ENTRANTS: Bendigo Cup Style Stakes: The hopefuls
Scroll down to cast your vote, making sure to enter your name and phone number in the ‘Other’ section to go into the draw for the voter’s prize.
Vote as many times as you like and make sure to spread the word to increase your chances of winning.
The 2015 Bendigo Advertiser and Jools for Jim Style Stakes – the details
Show off your style at the Jayco Bendigo Cup on October 28, 2015, and you could be in the running to win a range of Jools for Jim or Royal Jims vouchers.
First prize will receive a $500 voucher, second a $300 voucher, and third a $200 voucher.
The winners will be decided by public vote on the Bendigo Advertiser website, and those who vote will also go in the running to win a $100 voucher.
Entry is simple – just follow these steps:
- Wednesday, October 28: Have your photo taken at the Style Stakes tent (just inside the main entrance of the Bendigo Jockey Club) at the 2015 Bendigo Cup.
- Wednesday, October 28: Photos of all the entrants will appear on the Bendigo Advertiser website.
- Friday, October 30:The top 100 entrants will be shortlisted and voting will open on the Bendigo Advertiser website. Vote as many times as you like and make sure you spread the word to increase your chances of winning.
- Wednesday, November 4: The top 100 will be reduced to the top 20 and voting will continue.
- Friday, November 6: Voting will close on the Bendigo Advertiser website with the winners announced shortly after.