12 questions on this weekend's Bendigo District Cricket Association grand finalists, Golden Square and Bendigo United.
1. Golden Square coach Scott Johnson has won the BDCA Cricketer of the Year Award three times. In what seasons were they?
2. Golden Square has three players who have taken at least five wickets in an innings this season. Who are they?
3. Wicket-keeper Jake Higgins has batted 10 times for Golden Square this season. How many times has he been not out?
4. Golden Square captain Tim Wood won this season’s BDCA fielding award with how many catches?
5. Golden Square won this season’s Keck-Findlay Shield as the one-day premiers. Who did they beat in their one-day matches?
6. How many first XI premierships has Golden Square won?
1. Bendigo United lost to two teams this season that didn’t make the finals. Who were they?
2. Matt Pinniger enters the grand final as the No.1 ranked batsman. What scores has he made in his past three innings?
3. Who are the three Bendigo United players who have taken at least five wickets in an innings this season?
4. Ben Gunn has made two centuries for Bendigo United this season. Who were they against?
5. How many runs did Heath Behrens make the last time Bendigo United played Golden Square in a grand final in 2007?
6. Bendigo United has played in eight grand finals since 2000. How many flags have the Redbacks won in that time?
1. 2001, 2010 and 2013.
2. Darren Clutton, Scott Johnson and Liam Smith.
5. Kangaroo Flat (twice), Sandhurst, Strathfieldsaye and Strathdale-Maristians.
1. White Hills and Bendigo.
2. 67, 62* and 64*.
3. Miggy Podosky, Nick Crawford (twice) and Ben Gunn.
4. Strathdale-Maristians and Eaglehawk.