BENDIGO FOOTBALL LEAGUE:
Golden Square star forward Grant Weeks booted 21 goals in the Bulldogs' 162-point rout of Kyneton today.
Weeks kicked six goals in the first quarter, three in the second, three in the third and a remarkable nine in the last in the Bulldogs' 29.14 (188) to 3.8 (26) win.
He now has 130 goals for the season.
* Sandhurst kicked away from Eaglehawk in the last term to won by 45 points at Canterbury Park.
Scores had been level at 76 apiece at three quarter-time, but the Dragons slammed on eight goals to one in the last term to win 19.14 (128) to 13.5 (83).
Ricky Symes kicked seven goals for the Dragons.
* Strathfieldsaye returned to its early-season form with a 130-point flogging of Castlemaine at Camp Reserve.
The Storm won 28.11 (179) to 7.7 (49), led by a 12-goal haul from Lachlan Sharp.
Sharp's 12 was the first double-figure haul of goals by a Storm player in their four-season history.
* Gisborne defeated Kangaroo Flat by 37 points at Gardiner Reserve, 19.18 (132) to 15.5 (95).
Darren Farrugia's brilliant season continued for Gisborne with a bag of eight goals.
While the Roos were beaten, it was the most competitive effort of any visiting side to Gardiner Reserve this year.
* The round concludes tomorrow with South Bendigo playing Maryborough at the QEO.
LODDON VALLEY FOOTBALL LEAGUE:
Pyramid Hill was far too good for Mitiamo, defeating the undermanned Superoos 21.6 (132) to 3.5 (23) to move back into third spot.
Bulldogs coach Leigh Davies dominated with eight goals.
* The juggernaut that is Newbridge rolled on, with the Maroons belting YCW by 111 points.
The Maroons won 24.19 (163) to 7.10 (52), with Chris Endres (six goals) the best player on the ground.
* Marong thumped Inglewood by 136 points, winning 28.19 (187) to 7.9 (51).
David Blume kicked seven goals to lead a spread of 11 goalkickers for the Panthers.
* Bears Lagoon-Serpentine bounced back to the winners' list with a 18.13 (121) to 14.15 (99) win over Calivil United.
The Bears set the win up with an 8.2 to 1.5 first quarter. The Bears' Cody Gunn and Demons' Corbin Fleming kicked six goals each.
HEATHCOTE DISTRICT FOOTBALL LEAGUE:
It has taken until its last game, but Leitchville-Gunbower broke through for its first win of the season.
The Bombers defeated Mount Pleasant 12.13 (85) to 8.15 (63) after trailing by five points at three quarter-time.
Ayden Walton kicked six goals for the victors.
* Huntly has won the Golden City Cup for the first time after a 12.22 (94) to 8.16 (64) win over North Bendigo.
The Hawks kicked nine goals to five after half-time as they snapped the Bulldogs' four-game winning streak.
* Colbinabbin put its two poor weeks behind it to defeat Elmore 17.17 (119) to 5.7 (37) and guarantee atop-three finish.
Forward Jack Lloyd kicked five goals for the Grasshoppers.
* Lockington-Bamawm United handed White Hills a 135-point hiding, 28.17 (185) to 7.8 (50).
Adrian Dohnt and Lachlan Collins kicked five goals each for the Cats, who had 14 goalkickers.
NORTH CENTRAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE:
Danny Benaim kicked 13 goals as top side Wedderburn defeated Donald by 100 points, 26.14 (170) to 10.10 (70).
The Redbacks kicked 15 of their 26 goals after half-time.
* Birchip-Watchem recorded a 43-point win over Boort, 16.9 (105) to 9.8 (62) as the Bulls maintained fourth position on the ladder.
* Charlton again proved too good for Wycheproof-Narraport, winning by 15 points, 14.11 (95) to 12.8 (80).
James McGrath kicked seven goals for the Blues, who are now level with the second-placed Demons on 32 points.
MARYBOROUGH CASTLEMAINE DISTRICT FOOTBALL LEAGUE:
Winners in today's three games were Maldon 23.21 (149) over Harcourt 5.8 (38); Carisbrook 32.31 (223) against Royal Park 3.4 (22); and Navarre 16.17 (113) against Rovers (.8 (62).