Angle grinder sparks Emu Creek blaze

A MAN was taken to hospital with burns to his legs after a fire in Emu Creek yesterday.

Ambulance and fire services were called out to a shed on the property at 1.30pm yesterday.

Ambulance Victoria spokesman John Mullen said the fire was started by an angle grinder the man was working with. 

Mr Mullen said the man tried to put out the fire and suffered burns to his lower legs.

The man was taken to Bendigo Hospital in a serious but stable condition.

Smartphone
Tablet - Narrow
Tablet - Wide
Desktop